- Title Pages
- Part 1 Migratory Transformations
- The Smiling Dead; or, on the Empirical Impossibility of Thai Zombies
- “She Loves the Blood of the Young”
- Octavia Butler’s Vampiric Vision
- Part 2 Non/Normaitve Sexualities
- Appetite for Disruption
- Vampiros Mexicanos
- Hybridity Sucks
- Part 3 Cultural Anxieties
- Revamping Dracula on the Mexican Silver Screen
- The Reanimation of Yellow-Peril Anxieties in Max Brooks’s <i>World War Z</i>
- Part 4 Circulaitng Technologies
- “Doctor! I’m Losing Blood!” “Nonsense! Your Blood is Right Here”
- Disruptive Corpses
- Undead Avatars
- Vampires and Zombies
- University Press of Mississippi
University Press of Mississippi requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.