- Title Pages
- American Made Music Series
- Chapter One Prelude
- Chapter Two Identity Issues, Research Methods, and Ethnography
- Chapter Three Music, Dance, and Social Capital
- Chapter Four Wartime and Postwar Creole Migration to California
- Chapter Five Further Creole Migration and Bridging to Other Social Networks
- Chapter Six Folk Revival Connection
- Chapter Seven Folk Revival Connection
- Chapter Eight Later Gulf Coast Arrivals
- Cajun and Zydeco Dance Music in Northern California
- University Press of Mississippi
University Press of Mississippi requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.