- Title Pages
- Note on the Conference
- Many Mansions
- From Colony to Empire
- The Fetish of Surplus Value; or, What the Ledgers Say
- On the Tragedies and Comedies of the New World Faulkner
- Blood on the Leaves, Blood at the Root
- Reading Faulkner in Spain, Reading Spain in Faulkner
- The Global/Local Nexus of Patriarchy
- Artificial Women, the Pygmalion Paradigm, and Faulkner’s Gordon in Mosquitoes
- Almost Feminine, Almost Brother, Almost Southern
- Fear of a Black Atlantic? African Passages in Absalom, Absalom! and The Last Slaver
- Faulkner and Me
- Global Faulkner
- University Press of Mississippi
University Press of Mississippi requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.