- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 The Birth of the Fan Magazine
- Chapter 2 The Pioneering Writers
- Chapter 3 James R. Quirk and <i>Photoplay</i>
- Chapter 4 The Studio Mouthpiece
- Chapter 5 The Fan Magazine as a Literary Outlet
- Chapter 6 New Writers, New Publishers, New Horizons
- Chapter 7 The Golden Age of the Fan Magazine
- Chapter 8 Gossip, Scandal, and Innuendo
- Chapter 9 The 1950s and the Influence of Television
- Chapter 10 The 1960s
- Chapter 11 Ms. Rona
- Chapter 12 The <i>People</i> Generation
- Chapter 13 The End of the Line and a New Beginning
- Appendix 1 U.S. Fan Magazines
- Appendix 2 Selected U.K. Fan Magazines
- Appendix 3 Fan Club Journals
- Inside the Hollywood Fan Magazine
- University Press of Mississippi
University Press of Mississippi requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.