(p.i) The Comics of Chris Ware
(p.iii) The Comics of Chris Ware
(p.iv) Copyright page
- Publication of this volume was made possible in part through grants provided by Dickinson College
- and Bryant University. The editors would also like to thank Meredith Milnes, Ellie Cutler, Shannon
- Kobran, and Tristan Deveney for their help and hard work and special thanks to Alec Thibodeau, for
- keeping us covered.
- All images and artwork, unless otherwise noted, are copyright © 2009 Chris Ware. The editors of
- this collection would like to thank Chris Ware for generous permission to reproduce his comics throughout
- this volume.
- Frontis: Portrait of Chris Ware by Ivan Brunetti. © 2010 Ivan Brunetti.
- The University Press of Mississippi is a member of the Association of American University Presses.
- Copyright © 2010 by University Press of Mississippi
- All rights reserved
- Manufactured in the United States of America
- First printing 2010
- Library of Congress Cataloging-in-Publication Data
- The comics of Chris Ware : drawing is a way of thinking / edited by David M. Ball and Martha B. Kuhlman.
- p. cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ISBN 978-1-60473-442-3 (alk. paper) — ISBN 978-1-60473-443-0 (pbk. : alk. paper) 1. Ware, Chris,
- 1967–—Criticism and interpretation. I. Ball, David M., 1976– II. Kuhlman, Martha B.
- PN6727.W285Z63 2010
- 741.5′973—dc22 2009033755
- British Library Cataloging-in-Publication Data available