- Title Pages
- Daytime Budget Cuts
- Agnes Nixon and Soap Opera “Chemistry Tests”
- Giving Soaps a Good Scrub
- The Way We Were
- Growing Old Together
- Of Soap Operas, Space Operas, and Television’s Rocky Romance with the Feminine Form
- The Ironic and Convoluted Relationship Between Daytime and Primetime Soap Operas
- Preserving Soap History
- Did the 2007 Writers Strike Save Daytime’s Highest-Rated Drama?
- “The Rhetoric of the Camera in Television Soap Opera” Revisited
- It’s Not All Talk
- Guiding Light
- The Evolution of the Production Process of Soap Operas Today
- From Daytime to <i>Night Shift</i>
- “What the Hell Does TIIC Mean?”
- The Evolution of the Fan Video and the Influence of YouTube on the Creative Decision-Making Process for Fans
- Soaps for Tomorrow
- Soap Opera Critics and Criticism
- Hanging on by a Common Thread
- The Role of “The Audience” in the Writing Process
- The “Missing Years”
- <i>As the World Turns’</i> Luke and Noah and Fan Activism
- Constructing the Older Audience
- The Survival of Soap Opera
- University Press of Mississippi
University Press of Mississippi requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.