- Title Pages
- Li’l Abner, Snuffy, and Friends
- 1 Bumbazine, Blackness, and the Myth of the Redemptive South in Walt Kelly’s <i>Pogo</i>
- Southern Super-Patriots and United States Nationalism
- “The Southern Thing”
- Drawing the Unspeakable
- “Black and White and Read All Over”
- Everybody’s Graphic Protest Novel
- Of Slaves and Other Swamp Things
- Crooked Appalachia
- Meat Fiction and Burning Western Light
- A Visitation of Narratives
- A Re-Vision of the Record
- About the Contributors
- Comics and the U.S. South
- University Press of Mississippi
University Press of Mississippi requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.