- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Conceptual Issues
- Chapter 2 Tentative Anticolonialism
- Chapter 3 The Politics of St. Lucian Decolonization, 1970–1982
- Chapter 4 St. Lucia under Global Neoliberal Hegemony, 1982–1990
- Chapter 5 Deepening Globalization and the Unmaking of the Postcolonial Order, 1990–1997
- Chapter 6 Global Neoliberalism and the Left Agenda, 1997–2006
- Chapter 7 “Sovereignty for Sale”
- Decolonization in St. Lucia
- University Press of Mississippi
University Press of Mississippi requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.