- Title Pages
- Key Largo to Marathon
- African American and West Indian Folklife in South Florida
- The Patronal Festival of Vueltas in Cuban Miami
- Michael Kernahan
- Folklife of Miami’s Nicaraguan Communities
- Exploring Peruvian Music in Miami
- The Seminole Family Camp
- Sacred Steel
- Musical Practice and Memory on the Edge of Two Worlds
- Eternal Be Their Memory!
- Richard Seaman’s Presence within Florida’s Soundscape
- Legacy and Meaning in the Changing Sacred Harp Tradition of the Okefenokee Region
- Nativism and Cracker Revival at the Florida Folk Festival
- “The Rest Is Up to You and Me”
- Maritime Folklife
- Selected Florida Folklife Bibliography
- Appendix I
- Appendix II
- The Florida Folklife Reader
- University Press of Mississippi
University Press of Mississippi requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.