- Title Pages
- Chapter One Contexts and Intertexts
- Chapter Two Insurgent Performance Works
- Chapter Three Vernacular Forms and Wandering Genres
- Chapter Four Créolité, Community, and the Word Scratcher
- Chapter Five Autoethnographic Fictions of Childhood
- Chapter Six Initiating the Warrior of the Imaginary
- Chapter Seven Visual Texts and the Revolutionary Epic
- Chapter Eight Activism and Tales of Initiation
- Works By Patrick Chamoiseau
University Press of Mississippi requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.