- Title Pages
- American Made Music Series
- 1 The Historical and Social Background of Transatlantic Roots Music Revivals
- 2 “Early Morning Blues”
- 3 Dreaming Up the Blues
- 4 American Balladry and the Anxiety of Ancestry
- 5 Woody Guthrie at the Crossroads<sup>1</sup>
- 6 “It’s Not British Music, It’s American Music”
- 7 Alan Lomax
- 8 Putting the Blues in British Blues Rock
- 9 That White Man, Burdon
- 10 Born in Chicago
- 11 “When Somebody Take Your Number and Use It”
- 12 Groove Me
- 13 Some Reflections on “Celtic” Music
- Transatlantic Roots Music
- University Press of Mississippi
University Press of Mississippi requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.