- Title Pages
- 1 Television’s Paradigm (Time)Shift
- 2 “A Stretch of Time”
- 3 “It’s Not Unknown”
- 4 Zero-Degree Seriality
- 5 “Play It Again, Sam…and Dean”
- 6 Temporality and Trauma in American Sci-Fi Television
- 7 The Fear of the Future and the Pain of the Past
- 8 Lost in Our Middle Hour
- 9 “New Beginnings Only Lead to Painful Ends”
- 10 “Did You Get Pears?”
- 11 Temporalities on Collision Course
- 12 Freaks of Time
- 13 The Discourse of Medium
- 14 Making Sense of the Future
- 15 Why 30 Rock Rocks and the Office Needs Some Work
- 16 Change the Structure, Change the Story
- 17 Like Sands Through the Half-Hourglass
- 18 The Television Musical
- 19 “Nothing Happens Unless First a Dream”
- 20 Two Days before the Day after Tomorrow
- 21 Lost in Time?
- Time in Television Narrative
- University Press of Mississippi
University Press of Mississippi requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.