- Title Pages
- American Made Music Series
- Introduction who was Kid Ory?
- Chapter 1 1886–1896 Le Monde Creole En Campagne
- Chapter 2 ca. 1897–1900 Music
- Chapter 3 1900–1904 Orphan
- Chapter 4 1905–1907 Walking with the King
- Chapter 5 1908–1910 Kid
- Chapter 6 1910–1916 New Orleans
- Chapter 7 1917–1919 Creole Jazz
- Chapter 8 1919–1925 California
- Chapter 9 1925–1933 Chicago Sideman
- Chapter 10 1933–1973 Epilogue
- Appendix I Autobiography
- Appendix II Autobiography
- Appendix III Selected Discography
- Appendix IV Lost Compositions
- Creole Trombone
- University Press of Mississippi
University Press of Mississippi requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.