- Title Pages
- Allusive Confessions
- What Is an Experience?
- Animal Subjects of the Graphic Novel
- Uncaging and Reframing Martin Vaughn-James’s <i>The Cage</i>
- Comics as Non-Sequential Art
- <i>Yukiko’s Spinach</i> and the <i>Nouvelle Manga</i> Aesthetic
- Memory, Signal, and Noise in the Collaborations of Neil Gaiman and Dave McKean
- The Graphic Memoir in a State of Exception
- History, Memory, and Trauma
- You Must Look at the Personal Clutter
- A Female Prophet?
- Showing the Voice of the Body
University Press of Mississippi requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.