- Title Pages
- 1 Historical Overview of West African Drumming and Dance in North America
- 2 Selected University Ensembles
- 3 Pedagogical Approaches of Dance Drumming Instructors
- 4 The Impact of West African Drumming and Dance on the Participating Student
- 5 Path-Finding Agency of Administrators and Ensemble Directors
- 6 A Transplanted Musical Practice Flourishing in the African Diaspora
- 7 World Music And Globalization
- Appendix A interviews
- Appendix B A Survey For Student Members Of Ensembles
University Press of Mississippi requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.