- Title Pages
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Grenada, 1949–1979: Precursor to Revolution
- 3. Grenada: Socioeconomic Overview, 1960–2012
- 4. A Retrospective View from Richmond Hill: An Interview with Bernard Coard
- 5. Grenada Once Again: Revisiting the 1983 Crisis and Collapse of the Grenada Revolution
- 6. Remembering October 19: Reconstructing a Conversation with a Young Female NJM Candidate Member about Her Recollections of October 19, 1983
- 7. Grenada: Noncapitalist Path and the Derailment of a Social Democratic Revolution
- 8. C. L. R. James and the Grenada Revolution: Lessons Learned and Future Possibilities
- 9. The Challenges for Revolutionary Change in the Caribbean
- 10. The Grenada Revolution and the Caribbean Left: The Case of the Guyana Working People’s Alliance
- 11. Exploring Transitions in Party Politics in Grenada, 1984–2013
- 12. The Spirit and Ideas of Maurice Bishop Are Alive in Our Caribbean Civilization
University Press of Mississippi requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.