- Title Pages
- “Great Wall Planet”
- Race and Black Humor
- India and Indians in SF by Indians and Others
- “Perpetual War”
- Yellow Perils
- Fictions of Science, American Orientalism, and the Alien/Asian of Percival Lowell
- Techno-Orientalism and the End of History in Gary Shteyngart’s Super Sad True Love Story
- “Race as Technology” and the Asian Body in The Bohr Maker and Salt Fish Girl
- Engineering the Techno-Orient
- Beyond Techno-Orientalism
- Many Paths, One Journey
- Crossing the Threshold of B-Mor
- Bending Culture
- The Mako Mori Fan Club
- India, Geopolitics, and Future Wars
- Entanglement and Dis-Entanglement in Vandana Singh’s Short Fiction
- Intersubjectivity and Cultural Exchange in Kij Johnson’s Novels of Japan
- Dis-Orienting Planets
- Isiah Lavender
- University Press of Mississippi
University Press of Mississippi requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.