- Title Pages
- Works Cited
- From Julie Doucet to Gabrielle Bell
- My Most Secret Boredom
- Julie Doucet’s “Monkey and the Living Dead” as Subliminal Autobiography
- Ghost Cats and the Specter of Self
- A Very Dirty Word
- Drawn to Life
- “At This Point I Become Real”
- “Everyone Looks through Peepholes”
- A Good Life: The Julie Doucet Interview
- “The Starting Point”: An Interview with Julie Doucet
- Sometimes in Reality You Kick the Football: A Conversation with Gabrielle Bell
- Gabrielle Bell
- A Talk with Gabrielle Bell
- The Comics of Julie Doucet and Gabrielle Bell
- University Press of Mississippi
University Press of Mississippi requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.