- Title Pages
- Perspective, Empathy, and Activism
- Comics Grammar in Neil Gaiman and Dave Mckean’s Picture Book Collaborations
- Dreaming the Universe
- Neil Gaiman and the Multifarious Approach to the Superhero
- At the Edge of the Barely Perceptible
- “Evil Witch! I’m Not Scared!”
- Between Mimesis and Fantasy
- Inverted Spaces
- The Shadow or the Self
- Damsels in Deep Rest no More
- Liminality and the Gothic Sublime of the Sandman
- Queering Space in Neil Gaiman’s Illustrated Works
- Weaving New Dreams From Old Cloth
- A Short Conversation With Neil Gaiman on Comics
- The Art of Adaptation
- The Artistry of Neil Gaiman
- University Press of Mississippi
University Press of Mississippi requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.