- Title Pages
OneOur Lady of Authenticity: Folklore’s Articles of Faith
- Email from Nebraska
- On Fanfiction and the Amateur/ Professional Divide
- Revelry: Shirley Jackson and Stanley Edgar Hyman
ThreeThe Footprints of Ghosts: Fictional Folklorists in the Work of Gloria Naylor, Lee Smith, Randall Kenan, and Colson Whitehead
- The Folklore of Small Things
- The #Landmass between New Orleans and Mobile: Neglect, Race, and the Cost of Invisibility
FourA Folkloristics of Death: Absence, Sustainability, and Ghosts in the Film Welcome to Pine Point
- Check Snopes: Cyborg Folklore in the Internet Age
FiveWhite Folks: Literature’s Uncanny, Unhomely Folklore of Whiteness
- Where Have All the Hoaxes Gone?
SixFolklore in Vacuo (and Other Disciplinary Predicaments)
University Press of Mississippi requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.