- Title Pages
- The Works of Alison Bechdel
IntroductionSerializing the Self in the Space between Life and Art
- The Hospitable Aesthetics of Alison Bechdel
- “Girlie Man, Manly Girl, It’s all the Same to me”
- Disseminating Queer Theory
- Bechdel’s Men and Masculinity
- Mo Van Pelt
- Dancing With Memory In Fun Home
- “It Both Is and Isn’t My Life”
- Generational Trauma and the Crisis of Après-Coup In Alison Bechdel’s Graphic Memoirs
- The Experimental Interiors of Alison Bechdel’s Are You My Mother?
- Inchoate Kinship
- Decolonizing Rural Space In Alison Bechdel’s Fun Home
- Fun Home and Are You My Mother? As Autotopography
- Inside The Archives of Fun Home
- Servants to What Cause
- Framing Community from Inside Out
- The Comics of Alison Bechdel
- Janine Utell
- University Press of Mississippi
University Press of Mississippi requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.