- Title Pages
- A Note to the Reader
- Mindful Animation for Learning Awareness
- Transforming the Intangible into the Real
- Transforming the Schizophrenic through Cinematic Therapy
- Animating Artifact Spirits in the 2.5-Dimensional World
- Heaven and Earth
- Metanoia in Anime
- Animating with the Primordial Pen
- Interpretations and Thoughts of the Animated Self in <i>Cowherd’s Flute</i>
- Interpreting Buddhist Influences in Kawamoto’s Puppet Animation
- “We Are All Humans”
- The “Spiritual” Role of the Media? <i>Heidi, Girl of the Alps</i> in Japan and Korea
- Understanding Thai Animation Narratives
- Veiled Zen Journeys through Early Muromachi Flower-and-Bird Paintings
- Shadows of the Sun
University Press of Mississippi requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.