- Title Pages
- Nourishing Minds and Bodies with Indigenous Comics: A Foreword
- Graphic Indigeneity: Terra America and Terra Australasia
- “We the North”: Interrogating Indigenous Appropriation as Canadian Identity in Mainstream American Comics
- Jack Jackson, Native Representation, and Underground Comix
- “Goin’ Native!”: Depictions of the First Peoples from “Down Under”
- Representations of Indigenous Australians in Marvel Comics
- The Wisdom of the Phantom: The Secret Life of Australia’s Indigenous Superhero
- Outsmarting the Lords of Death: An Amerindian Cognitive Script in Comics
- Memory in Pieces: Chola Power’s Origin Story and the Quest for Memory in Peru
- Visualizing an Alternative Mesoamerican Archive: Daniel Parada’s Comic Series Zotz in Historical Perspective
- Critical Impulses in Daniel Parada’s Zotz: A Case Study in Indigenous Comics
- The Battle for Recollection: Maya Historietas as Art for Remembering War
- Turey El Taíno and La Borinqueña: Puerto Rican Nationalist and Ethnic Resistance in Puerto Rican Comics Dealing with Taíno Cultural Heritage
- Securing Stones in the Sky: Word-Drawn Recreations of Oral Trickster Tales
- Super Indians and the Indigenous Comics Renaissance
- Seeing Histories, Building Futurities: Multimodal Decolonization and Conciliation in Indigenous Comics from Canada
- Deep Time and Vast Place: Visualizing Land/Water Relations across Time and Space in Moonshot: The Indigenous Comics Collection
- Deer Woman Re-Generations: Re-Activating First Beings and Re-Arming Sisterhoods of Survivance in Deer Woman: An Anthology
- Indigeneity, Intermediality, and the Haunted Present of Will I See?
- Afterlives: A Coda
University Press of Mississippi requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.