- Title Pages
- Chapter 1. Mississippi Indians in Prehistory
- Chapter 2. 1540–1684: Early European Contact
- Chapter 3. 1685–1715: The Era of the Indian Slave Trade
- Chapter 4. 1716–1762: The Deerskin Trade and Client Warfare
- Chapter 5. 1763–1800: Cultural Survival and Emigration
- Chapter 6. 1801–1837: Treaties and Removal
- Appendix 1. Treaty of Dancing Rabbit Creek
- Appendix 2. Treaty with the Chickasaw, October 20, 1832 (Treaty of Pontotoc Creek)
- Treaty With The Chickasa W, Octo Ber 22, 1832 (Supplementary Articles To The Treaty Of Pontotoc Creek)
- Mississippi's American Indians
- University Press of Mississippi
University Press of Mississippi requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.