- Title Pages
- Note on the Conference
- <i>Flags in the Dust</i> and the Birth of a Poetics
- “In Conflict with Itself”
- Faulkner’s Figures
- “That City Foreign and Paradoxical”
- <i>Sanctuary’s</i> Reversible Bodies
- The Secret Machinery of Textuality, Or, What Is Benjy Compson Really Thinking?
- Visualizing <i>Light in August</i>
- The Impenetrable Lightness of Being: Miscegenation Imagery and the Anxiety of Whiteness in <i>Go Down, Moses</i>
- Intertextual Geographies of Migration and Biracial Identity
- “I Sees De Light, En I Sees De Word”
- The Weird Stuff
Returns of the Text
- Faulkner and Formalism
- University Press of Mississippi
University Press of Mississippi requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.