- Title Pages
- A Note on Typography and Word Usage
1. The Lucumí Religion and Its Music
2. Omo Añá
3. Overview of the Batá Repertoire
4. Learning the Basics
5. Pancho Quinto
6. Traditional Ñongo
7. Modern Ñongo
- Appendix 1
- Appendix 2
- The Artistry of Afro-Cuban Batá Drumming
- University Press of Mississippi
University Press of Mississippi requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.