- Title Pages
- A Note on Japanese Names and Terminology
- An Introduction to “Boys Love” in Japan
- A Genealogy of Boys Love
- A Brief History of ShŌnen’ai, Yaoi, and Boys Love
- The Evolution of BL as “Playing with Gender”
- What Can We Learn from Japanese Professional BL Writers?
- What is Japanese “BL Studies?”
- Politics of Utopia
- Moe Talk
- Fujoshi Emergent
- Do Heterosexual Men Dream of Homosexual Men?
- Representational Appropriation and the Autonomy of Desire in Yaoi/BL
- Queering the Cooking Man
- Regulation of Manga Content in Japan
- Works Cited
- Boys Love Manga and Beyond
- University Press of Mississippi
University Press of Mississippi requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.