- Title Pages
- Rediscovering Puerto Rico and the Caribbean: US Strategic Debate and War Planning on the Eve of the Second World War
- Puerto Rico: Headquarters of the Caribbean Sea Frontier, 1940–1945
- War and Political Transition in Puerto Rico, 1939–1940
- The Wartime Quartet: Muñoz Marín, Tugwell, Ickes, and FDR
- The War Economy of Puerto Rico, 1939–1945
- The German Blockade of the Caribbean in 1942 and Its Effects in Puerto Rico
- Vieques: The Impact of the Second World War
- The Anglo-American Caribbean Commission: A Socioeconomic Strategy Designed for Military Security, 1942–1946
- Geopolitics and Telecommunications Policy in Puerto Rico: ITT and the Porto Rico Telephone Company, 1942–1948
- What Did You Do in the War, Daddy? A Story of a Puerto Rican in the Second World War and Korea: Captain Harry Chabrán Acevedo, 1925–1986
- Island at War
- University Press of Mississippi
University Press of Mississippi requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.